Drivers Ed classes will be held at SCS April 13-24 from 4:00 – 7:00 p.m. There are limited spaces available and you must register online beginning midnight March 13 on the DPS website. The cost is $45.
Students must be:
- at least 14 ½ years old and under the age of 18
- enrolled in a public, private, charter, or home school
- eligible to receive an driver eligibility certificate
Students who have failed two or more courses the previous semester are not eligible.
The North Carolina Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) requires:
- 30 hours of classroom instruction
- six hours of behind-the-wheel training